where is the origin of your unconscious automatic behavior in the brain?
Goal of this research is to biologically understand our unconscious automatic behavior using the primate brain.
- Investigating the brain areas encoding habit memory
- Single unit recording to examine the mechanism for habitual memory
- fMRI study to find the habitual memory in the primate brain
- Manipulating the primate habitual behavior by cutting-edge technologies for the primates
- Investigating Molecular and Cellular mechanisms for habit memory using the primate brain
Who are in this project?
HS Hwang & J Park
This project is supported by Basic Science Research Program, National Research Foundation in Korea.